Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What is interesting... Part 11 (Australia Vacation)

Woohoo! Went to Australia for a week long vacation! Took some pics... it is a really relaxing and lazy vacation.

Second day of trip,

Lazy like me... sitting on the lamppost right outside the house.












The moon in the day...

















The lonely flower in the bed of grass

















Well... that is a corridor, nothing else.

















Near the city... after lunch (and it was a good Vietnamese lunch).

















Perth City! Post Office












Perth City!

















Perth City!

















Perth City!

















Perth City!

















Perth City! The wise engross in a book.

















Third day of the trip... to the black rapid...

Er... Black Rapid without the rapid... water level is very very low and it is kind of a bore :(









The cloud is amazing in Perth... and this shot is taken also on the third day of my trip, right outside my bro's house.










Perth cityline at night... very very beautiful.












A new technique that I learned from my bro... I use an offshoe flash to light up the front of the beach, and use long exposure to get a properly lit background on the cityline while opening my aperture to the max.









King's Park (4th day of my vacation)












King's Park












King's Park













King's Park



















The next day is very very lazy day... nothing happen much as I am waiting to go back to Singapore...

And I am back!














More to be found in http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiew_cy/

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for the best Migration agent in Brisbane then get in touch with Education Embassy which is a famous visa consultancy brand as we have helped many of our clients to get the visa of Australia.

    ReplyDelete